Wednesday, January 18, 2012

2011.............

RECAP.........


These are random pictures through the whole year.  They're for the most part in chronological order.
Sorry they are a little late for a year's end post.  Also just  a heads up some of there pictures have been on the blog before.

I hope all of you were as blessed in 2011 as we were.


























































































May you be blessed by the Lord, who made heaven and earth.  Psalm 115:15

2 comments:

  1. Hey thats a pretty collection:) Looks like a good year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad, Harley Miller, sent me the link to this blog via his cousin (?) Marlene Eichelberg. HOW VERY LOVELY!!
    What a beautiful collection of pictures of you, your family and your life!! My kids and I spent a long time looking at, and contemplating them! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete