Monday, July 1, 2013

What's been going on this summer

 
This post is a random mix of old and new pictures.  I'm sorry I haven't been very faithful with keeping this up.  We have had a very busy summer with lots of stories and fun memories.  Along with this being a very busy summer my computer hasn't been working for about the last 2 months.  Which has also contributed to the lack of posts.  But these are a few of the pictures I have on my computer to share with you.
 
 
I will be trying to put on some more pictures of Prairie Bible Camp, the Ashley's 125th, and our church centennial soon
 
Paul landolling
Grandpa out on a stroll
Mom working in her garden
Dad finishing planting
the pretty lilac this year
Story book land in Aberdeen SD, with the cousins
 
Jeremiah  29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

No comments:

Post a Comment