Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Common posts

Ok. I'm sorry all our blogs are about the same, (pictures of cows, calves, lambs, chickens, and horses) but we are calving for the last month and so we haven't  had a lot going on.  So here is another common post.  Sorry!

 It has cooled off some this last week.  It gets below freezing again at night and it doesn't warm up much during the day.
  
 Our chickens are a little unhappy with us right now.....They have been invaded by 5 bottle lambs and 1 bottle calf.  They don't like being disturbed from their sleep when we feed the lambs.
 This is an update on Mom's plants..........You know how I had that post on when she planted them.  Well they are growing nicely.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This picture is random, but I just thought it was funny.  Today when I was washing a load of jeans I realized.  That when I had put all the jeans into the washer all I had left was these items laying there.   :)


Psalm 86:15 NIV

But you, O Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness

No comments:

Post a Comment