Sunday, April 1, 2012

Paul's 13th Birthday

Some how our baby brother grew up while we weren't looking. He is now a teenager as of April 1st ! He is excited to be getting older and growing up more. I am so amazed how he has grown this last year. He is only a few inches shorter then Jody and I. He is growing in more ways then that though. He is growing in his walk with Christ more and is doing more studying. He is helping Dad a lot more and is learning daily about electronic stuff. He hopes to grow up to be an electronics's engineer some day, and if he keeps learning at the rate he's going I have no doubt he will.

I just want to say on behalf of our whole family that we love you a ton Paul and that you are by far our favorite brother :)!!!!! We love you!!!!!

Happy 13th Birthday buddy boy !!!!








You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.


Please leave Paul a comment if you have time. He would enjoy hearing from you.

3 comments:

  1. Awwww! Looks like fun!! Happy birthday spudro! Nice cake! what a cute idea ;) love you all! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of you on your birthday if that counts I.m sorry I didn't make it to the phone, kinda crazy around here this weekend. We had a prom party at 1:00 am to 3:00am Friday night and finished up our 9 pin tournament on Sat and Sun. LOOOOONG Days. I can't believe how much you look like your dad at that age. I know he is very proud of that. Happy Birthday to you, I hope I get to come and see you guys this summer. Love Ya Aunt Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAUL!!! Can't believe it's THIRTEEN! Your a great kid, or should I say young man :) Continue to keep Jesus first in all you do and He will continue to bless you in more ways than you can even imagine. Always obey Him and not your desires for in time He will give you the desires of your heart in abundance. Hope you had a wonderful day! Your dear to us, Lyle and Becky

    ReplyDelete