Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bible bowl 2012

This last Saturday was the Dakota conference Bible bowl.  The Bible bowl covered the books of  1Samuel and Mark, plus the introductions of the SDA Bible commentary for both the books.
This year was the last year for Jody and I because we are too old now.  So it is a little sad, but it takes a lot of stress off the months of December, January, and February. 



 The first half was pretty stressful but the second was fun.  We had lots of fun!
 We were so excited!!!!  We tied with Mandan Meadowlarks for first place.  We are excited to go down to Lincoln, NE in the end of February for the Mid-America division Bible bowl!

 The Mandan Meadowlarks and the Lehr Bluejays.
 Our team was Paul, Janae, Jody, Emily Baugh ( and friend from Pathfinders ) and Myself.

I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against You.   Psalm 119:11

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you guys, I know I say this almost every time I comment... but you just make me miss you more and more every single post! Love you tons and tons! Great job! <3

    ReplyDelete