Saturday, February 4, 2012

This last week I got a zoom lens for my camera and I'm soooo excited!  I had to try it out and with the nice weather it was so much more fun to take pictures with everything enjoying the warmth.  I was made aware again looking at all these pictures how incredibly much God has blessed us with and how undeserving we are. 










 On Sunday Dad came in the house from loading the mixer wagon.  He told me I'm suppose to come take pictures of the cows while he fed.  I had a lot of fun using my new lens for like the first time.  So these are from then. 





And my spirit rejoices in God my savior, for He has looked on the humble estates of his servant.......For He who is mighty has great things for me, and holy is His name.  Luke 1:47-49

No comments:

Post a Comment