Sunday, March 18, 2012

Courageous

This evening we had a church social/Bible bowl party in our bunkhouse.  It was so much fun to get together as a church family to spend time together on a really nice day.  The best part though was watching the movie "Courageous"!  We have all wanted to watch it for a long time now.  We have seen all of the other 3 movies ( Flywheel, Facing the Giants, and Fire Proof ) and liking all of them we were really looking forward to seeing "Courageous"!  It really made me think and look at my life again.  What really is important in this life.  We only have a short time on this earth and every day flies by so quickly.   You may never have as much time as you want with the people who mean the most to you in this life.  Am I really living my life the way God has planed for me?  Am I loving the ones around me the way God loves me?  These are all questions we should ask ourselves everyday to help us keep focused on the things in the world that really matter.










Deuteronomy 31:6Be strong and courageous.........for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

We recommend this to anyone!  It's a good movie!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Would have loved to have been there. Like what you've done to the bunk house :) Lyle and Becky

    ReplyDelete