Thursday, March 8, 2012

Nice Weather

The Weather has been so nice again this week, the temp is 40-50 degrees every day.

Janae started working with her 2 year old colt Dixon today, but he's a little confused with having a bit in his mouth and the fact that someone is sitting on his back!







Numbers 22:28-31
Then the Lord opened the donkey's mouth, and she said to Balaam, "what have I done to you to make you beat me these three times?"  29 Balaam answered the donkey, "you have made a fool of me! If I had a sword in my hand, I would kill you right now."  30 the donkey said to Balaam,  "Am I not your own donkey, which you have always ridden, to this day? Have I been in the habit doing this to you? " "no," he said.   31 Then the Lord opened Balaam's eyes, and he saw the angel of the Lord standing in the road with his sword drawn.  So he bowed down and fell facedown. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I like your new format and hopefully I can post now :) Beautiful pictures by the way. Good job on training your horse, Janae. Your a BEAUTIFUL family both inside and out. Keep living for Jesus. Love you guys, Lyle and Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm glad I finally going to get to write on your blogs again. It looks like you still have a little snow. Today was so beautiful in the 70's and is suppose to be for the next week. I'm so great full for the mild winter but a little scared of what the summer will bring. Are you getting ready to have some new colts, the were so cute last year. Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Looks wonderful! Good job Dixon and Janae! <3 love you guys

    ReplyDelete